Sunday, December 8, 2013

A Heart's Desire to be Free

Why can’t I get you out of my head,
tortured by my own mind, 
heart longing for relief?
This choice of thinking is not wise,
stop perpetuating lies that confine, bind,
that release and build spiral stairs--
urged from despair, negativity . . .

Positive thoughts I say to myself
Embrace your blessings, 
so much love in your house . . .
A queen in your home
Your seat a thrown
Change the pattern of destructive thoughts,
the darkness cast that mocks your loss.
Choose Love that nurtures wings,
treasure bestowed where life begins
One Life, One Power, the Alpha/Omega,
Paint the colors of your mind--
be creative . . .

In this Love, life's Light blossoms
Here you'll find peace and solace . . .
Fight to untangle the chains and ropes, 
gasp for air, set yourself free,
Breathing untruths, a false reality. . . 

See the chains of your creation,
linked by the breath of  limitation . . .
And the ropes? How could it be?
When? Why? So much wasted time!
Ropes woven, weaved to perfect perfection
from fallen eyelashes 
washed from my tears--braided by my hands--strengthened by my fear . . .
No more I say!
        
     Today I let my light source shine,
my reflecting gift from a truth Divine,
illuminating a clarity for me to see
      the path of my life, my realized dreams . . .
















*Even though I know these feelings are real, an extension of my being, my emotions at their rawest, it is difficult for me to own them, to accept that I am the woman behind all this pain . . .

Psalm 107:14-16
He brought me out of my darkness and cut my chains. I thank Him for His steadfast love, for all that He has done for me! For He has shattered my prison and cut the bars of iron, finally free!


  


1 comment:

Chach said...

To my friends and family who were sent this blog, please know I welcome comments. I am filing for divorce and scared. As I rewrite my life, I know that I am going to need lots of encouragement to move forward. My limbs are numb and need to be motivated to move from their static place of rest . . .